New Lounger
    Thanks

Angry W2008 R2 Server Quickbooks crashing constantly! Frustrated!

I hope this challenges someone out there!!! In January we purchased Quickbooks Enterprise Pro desktop. We added it to our W2008 R2 Server. Also on this server is Act!2017 which runs perfectly. Testing QB was fine. Once I added the 12 other users we started to abort (database would disconnect) everyday. I followed ALL of QB support information including changing the Firewall ports on the server and desktop stations and we also changed our old Cisco SonicWall Firewall with a new Router. After that we ran 2 weeks without a problem. When we ABORT I have to get everyone off...go to the server and restart the database services. I can't tell you how many times QB Support has backed up and reinstalled this program.
    Today we aborted twice within 10 minutes time. The message in the event viewer is "The following fatal alert was generated: 10. The internal error state is 1203." What ever this means!!
    I also see "The Terminal Sever security layer detected an error in the protocol stream and has disconnected the client. Client IP: 84.253.48.98" I have to idea who this is.
    I would SO SO appreciated any help I can get with this. My next step would be to upgrade to a 2016 server. HELP!!!!

Thanks
    That IP seems to be in Switzerland. Does that help you in identifying who is involved?
    Clone or Image often! Backup, backup, backup, backup...
    - - - - -
    Home Built System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit, AMD Athlon II X3 435 CPU, 16GB DDR3 RAM, ASUSTeK M4A89GTD-PRO/USB3 (AM3) motherboard, 512GB SanDisk SSD, 3 TB WD HDD, 1024MB ATI AMD RADEON HD 6450 video, ASUS VE278 (1920x1080) display, ATAPI iHAS224 Optical Drive, integrated Realtek High Definition Audio

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I saw that also...however our server blocks all IP's from out of the country. But just in case I'm going to send this over to my IP guy and get his opinion. Thank you!