Thanks

Where are Opera Cookies stored?

I want to delete my WS cookies, see if it'll help with login problem here. But I can't find the cookie jar, and web search hasn't helped so far—it's all about how to delete them all, rather than selected ones.I've poked in…C:\Program Files (x86)\OperaandC:\Users\Lugh\AppData\Local\Opera Software…without success. I've also tried…C:\Users\Lugh\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Window s\INetCookies…which as far as I know is where Win10 stores some cookies [does "INet" mean IE, or something else?], also no joy.Anyone know of a utility which reveals all cookie locations, and which domain each one is for?
    Lugh.
    ~
    Dell Alienware Aurora R6
    Win10 Home x64 1709; Office 365 x32
    GeForce GTX 1060; 16GB DDR4 2400
    2 x 256G SSD, 4TB HD

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Ccleaner would be my choice, it deletes cookies from most browsers and you can click on "Analyze" first to see what is there...

https://www.ccleaner.com/docs/cclean...ookies-to-keep

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:

mrjimphelps (2018-04-04)

Thanks
    I don't use Opera myself but this 'How to manage cookies in Opera' article (https://blogs.opera.com/news/2015/08...kies-in-opera/) appears to show their location, i.e. in Opera's profile folder. Having said that... Nir Sofer's 'ChromeCookiesView' appears to have added support to view 'Opera' cookies since v1.12. (See https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/chrome_cookies_view.html) Hope this helps...
    Last edited by Rick Corbett; 2018-04-04 at 12:30.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rick Corbett For This Useful Post:

Lugh (2018-04-05)

Thanks
    Thanks Rick, that article did lead me to discover how to list them—one of the many buttons & 'Learn More' links I'd learned to be blind to.

Fyi Opera users, it's in Settings but not under the Browser tab. Go into the Privacy & Security tab, scroll to bottom to Cookies section which includes a "All cookies & site data" button.
    Interface in the resulting screen isn't good—you can either delete all, or one domain at a time.

A comment below the same article showed how to get the actual HD location. Type "opera:about" in the address bar, and look in the Paths section. Mine's at:
    C:\Users\Lugh\AppData\Roaming\Opera Software\Opera Stable\Cookies

The 'Roaming' was the gotcha here, as mentioned in OP I only tried 'Local". Of course, Opera's Cache path IS in Local, so why wouldn't… [insert steam-from-ears smiley]?

ChromeCookiesView does indeed provide an Opera cookies view, better interface too imo.
    Lugh.
    ~
    Dell Alienware Aurora R6
    Win10 Home x64 1709; Office 365 x32
    GeForce GTX 1060; 16GB DDR4 2400
    2 x 256G SSD, 4TB HD