Thanks

Cool Old ID & Password Now Working

Along with many others I changed my ID from A1ex to A1ex99 following the loss of forum info by Penton.
    Today, after clearing my cookies for an unrelated reason, I had to log in again, and used my old ID and password without thinking, and voila, I'm logged in and my old profile info is back.
    Feels good to be home again!
    Alex

Thanks
    I fared a bit better at logging in because I knew the old password I'd used back in 2017. So I was able to login after the restore of this site (and then I changed my password).
    I'm guessing that others have also noticed that the record of the number of our posts decreased, too. (For instance, I went from 5 Star back to 4 Star Lounger after the server problem.)
    But, my main regret is not being able to quickly access all those great threads built up over time (solutions from RetiredGeek, Paul T, bbearren, and others for instance). There were many solutions to problems (which have now disappeared).
    Clone or Image often! Backup, backup, backup, backup...
    - - - - -
    Home Built System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit, AMD Athlon II X3 435 CPU, 16GB DDR3 RAM, ASUSTeK M4A89GTD-PRO/USB3 (AM3) motherboard, 512GB SanDisk SSD, 3 TB WD HDD, 1024MB ATI AMD RADEON HD 6450 video, ASUS VE278 (1920x1080) display, ATAPI iHAS224 Optical Drive, integrated Realtek High Definition Audio

Thanks
    Luckily, I also had my old password available to log in with. It took me awhile to figure out that I needed it though.
    As RockE say's, I certainly miss all those long gone post's that had a lot of valuable information in them.