2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Mass duplicate subscription reminders received

Having more or less decided not to renew my subscription next month given the departure of Susan Bradley, whose advice on patching was my main reason for subscribing as the newsletter is otherwise mainly concerning Windows 10 and Office neither of which interests me, coupled with the poor management of the site since the change of ownership, my mind was finally made up for me this morning when I received no less than 120 duplicate emails reminding me that my subscription was due. Needless to say I shall not be renewing. I will ask Penton not to send any more reminders, let alone mass duplicate ones, but I doubt they'll take any notice.

My thanks to those contributors who have provided invaluable advice in the past, both in the newsletters and here on the forum.

Thanks
    Interesting since my subscription was due to run out in either July or Aug. and I just stopped receiving the newsletters with no renewal emails/nothing.
    Things are really screwed up with the newsletter for WS, but I probably wouldn't have renewed anyway so it's an end of an era.

WS Lounge VIP
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,144 Times in 1,065 Posts
    At least you can stay here for good tips and help!

cheers, Paul